ETD Online Elective Course - Week 1
Exchange Traded Derivatives Online Course (5/22/19 – 7/17/19)
In this course, you will learn how to use Exchange-Traded Funds (ETFs) and Indexes for investing and trading to achieve higher short-term profitability and diversification of your portfolio. The course will also cover other Exchange-Traded Derivatives.
The term Exchange-Traded Derivative includes Indexes, Exchange-Traded Funds, Exchange-Traded Notes (ETNs), and other Exchange-Traded Products (ETPs), as well as Ultras, 2-3Xs, Shorts, and others under development at this time.
The ETDs are the fastest-growing trading instruments for retail traders & investors. There are exponential opportunities for trading & investing with these instruments.
The Sell-Side Institutions who create these derivatives are creating new instruments every day.
This 8-week course will teach you how to use Exchange-Traded Derivatives for higher profitability for both short-term trading and long-term investing. Read the Course Outline to learn more.
EDT 8-Week Online Elective Course Includes:
- • Weekly Written Online Lessons with diagrams, charts, graphs, detailed training and CURRENT ETD information about how these stock exchange traded products are developed, how to trade them, the risk factors, and much more.
- • Tools for TechniTrader Supported Charting Software Programs such as TC2000, MetaStock, Stockcharts.com. (stockcharts.com settings can be used for manual setup in other charting programs)
- • Weekly Class notes on current activity with specific ETDs of that week.
- • Answers to student questions from Martha Stokes CMT.
- • Tests on each area of the course.
- • Email support from the TechniTrader Support Staff.
Topics and Training Covered in the ETD Course are explained in the ETD Course Outline. This course is only offered every other year.
Who will benefit from the ETD Online Course:
- Students of TechniTrader who need an in-depth training specific to ETDs.
- Long Term Investors who own any kind of Exchange Traded Derivative in their portfolios, Mutual Funds, or Pension Funds.
- Advanced to Elite Traders who want to successfully trade Exchange Traded Derivatives.
Please contact your Curriculum Advisor (888) 846-5577 if you are interested in this course but are not a TechniTrader Student before registering for this course. The Instructor, Martha Stokes CMT, reserves the right to approve traders who have not taken the Methodology Essentials Course.
Pre-requisite: The TechniTrader Methodology Essentials Course is recommended to provide the foundational education, the skill development, understanding of technical and trading tools, and the complete TechniTrader Trading Process with Trade Management, Risk Analysis, etc.
Our live online and archived webinars offer a full hour of training on specific topics of interest to traders and investors. Webinars are an excellent way to experience learning from Martha Stokes, CMT and Howard Johnson, STM either live or recorded.
From time to time, Martha Stokes CMT and Howard Johnson tour major cities and teach live seminars, which provide an opportunity to talk to our Co-Founders directly, and to experience how they teach in a live environment. Seminars require pre-registration and seating is limited. Most seminars fill to over capacity, so be sure and register early.
Every week Martha Stokes CMT gives a talk about the stock market or investing on her radio show, where she discusses current topics of interest for both traders and investors. Her candid and frank explanation of the markets is a refreshing change from the norm, and provides a different perspective for listeners. Martha Stokes CMT Live Radio Shows.
Martha Stokes, CMT is a highly sought after live presenter. She has been known to clear the floor of the Money Show when she speaks at these events, the rest of the show abandoned to hear her speak. Her speaking engagements are always filled to over capacity with standing room only due to her dynamic style and insightful topics. If you are interested in requesting Martha Stokes, CMT for a speaking engagement, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of your event to receive cost information.