Livevol Professional Options Trading Platform
Livevol is a professional options trading platform that sits in front of the Interactive Brokers system and clearinghouse. We recommend them as brokers for TechniTrader students, as well as others. It provides streaming options data from which orders can be placed immediately. This platform was originally designed for professional options traders but recently the company has opened up a new level for the active, experienced retail options trader called Livevol Core. Since 2009, Livevol, Inc. has been the leader in equity and index options technology and services. They provide professional and retail traders with cutting edge tools, data, and custom analytics services.
Livevol offers a spectrum of technology and data solutions including a consolidated feed, real-time programmatic analysis and scanning, historical files and back testing, custom development and consulting plus much more.
The people at Livevol are committed to providing their clients with state of the art technology and programming along with exceptional support and expertise. I am proud to introduce our students to this new higher level trading options platform.
Livevol X Trading Software
Livevol X is the next-generation execution platform that combines the intelligence of Livevol Pro or Core software with advanced trading capabilities and sophisticated risk analytics. LVX offers a full array of unique and customizable features for identifying trade opportunities and developing strategies.
- Order Execution – Push simulated positions to order ticket with a single click and execute.
- Risk, Position, and Trade Analysis – View account profit and loss with easy access to information including commissions, fees, dividends as well as interest costs and other transactions.
- Data Analytics – Display the power of Livevol Pro in its original layout or build your own layout for multiple monitors using the analytical components such as Underlying Statistics, Watch List, Indices, Block Trades, and more.
- Order Flow – Differentiate the order flow between calls and puts on a chart.
- Support – Chat to support right from the platform.
See Livevol in Action