Relative Strength Index (RSI) Training Video
TechniTrader’s RSI/RSI is a Hybrid Leading Indicator that monitors the momentum within the price oscillation. This makes RSI useful for Momentum, Velocity, and Moderately Trending Conditions.
It also can help day traders see the price action in a totally different way. RSI can lead price due to is special formula making it far superior to MACD and other lagging momentum oscillators.
You will learn how to combine 3 analysis with just this one indicator
You will learn how to use RSI:
- 1 – As an Oscillator for extreme contrarian patterns.
- 2 – As a Momentum Price indicator before price moves.
- 3 – To Track Dark Pool Quiet Accumulation.
Who will benefit from this RSI Indicator:
- 1 – Intraday Traders
- 2 – EOD to FOD Day Traders
- 3 – Swing and Momentum Traders
- 4 – Position Term Traders
You will also learn:
- 1 – Why Wilder’s RSI indicator is the BEST oscillator ever written.
- 2 – What makes RSI better than Stochastic or other oscillators.
- 3 – What the formula does that no other price indicator does in terms of analysis of price.
- 4 – How it can be used with Volume Oscillators to speed up and improve the trend analysis.
- 5 – How it can help you confirm the best stock picks quickly.
- 6 – Why professionals still prefer this indicator over other indicators.
- 7 – How to incorporate it into your Elliot Wave, Bollinger Bands, or other indicator analysis.
- 8 – The RSI Patterns you need to learn to recognize breakouts, compressions, and other price action.
- 9 – The Powerful TechniTrader Enhanced RSI/RSI Leading Hybrid Indicator.
- 10 – The Ideal Settings for RSI for your trading style.
Contact a Curriculum Advisor: