TechniTrader’s Annual Sector & Industry Report for 2021
This is a 250-page report that provides technical, risk, fundamental and cyclical analysis of all the sectors and industries of publicly traded stocks in the US.
It includes projections provided by the industries themselves to help give context to expectations of performance in the coming year. This comprehensive report can provide a roadmap for where to put more or less emphasis in planning investment portfolios.
Martha Stokes, CMT researches and analyzes all of the US sectors and industries each year to help investors and traders prepare for the year ahead.
2021 is an especially important year for this report because all industries suspended their projections last year due to the uncertainties brought on by the Pandemic.
And of course, the Pandemic has created many changes that should be considered in investing this year and next.
What makes this Annual Sector and Industry Report so valuable to investors and traders is that it takes a large amount of information from various sources and consolidates the data into a concise, easy-to-understand-and-employ analysis using all 4 primary analyses necessary for an extremely accurate interpretation and expectation for trading and investing each year.
This Year’s Annual Sector and Industry Report covers:
- 3 Super Sectors: Defensive, Sensitive, and Cyclical.
- 11 Sectors: Basics Materials, Communication Services, Consumer Cyclical, Consumer Defensive, Energy, Financial Services, Healthcare, Industrials, Real Estate, Technology and Utilities.
- The 142 Industries based on the Financial Services Industry Standards.
Super Sectors, Sectors, & Industries are analyzed for:
- Technical Analysis of the Long-Term Trend.
- Cycle Analysis on the Long Term for Peak and Trough evaluation.
- Fundamental Analysis including projections for that industry or sector.
- Relational Analysis between component stocks and other industries.
- Economic conditions and impact for the sectors and industries.
Analysis of Each Industry Provides:
- An update on any changes to the number of companies in that index.
- Industry Cycle interpretations in relation to the Industry Cycle.
- Important Fundamental, Economic, and industry-based challenges and opportunities for the coming year.
- New Displacement and/or Disruptive Technology that is either being developed by that industry or is being adopting and integrated into the companies within that industry.
- Expectations for how new displacement technologies will disrupt the industry.
- New IPO status, if any.
- Evaluation of key components for major industry or economic events.
- Interpretation and evaluation of the Industry projections and forecasts in relation to the industry cycle and component cycles.
- Expectations for each industry for the coming year.
- Evaluation of the Industry versus component stock chart trends.
Martha Stokes CMT is a master at condensing massive quantities of data into a simple format, analyzing and summarizing what each industry is poised to do in terms of growth, trend, individual stock performance, and economic implications. She has a stellar rate of accurately determining how industries’ trends are most likely to perform each year.
The Sector and Industry Report by TechniTrader is a MUST-HAVE report that will enable investors and traders to streamline their industry analysis down to just a few strong industries poised for excellent growth in the year ahead. This report is a trader or investor’s single-source research document.
Most Industry reports start at $2,000–$10,000 PER Industry. TechniTrader’s Annual Sector and Industry Report takes all the information you need and puts it in a single report, at a bargain price.
TechniTrader’s Annual Sector & Industry Report is available EXCLUSIVELY to full-time TechniTrader Students. Find out how you can become a TechniTrader student today.