- TSV is one of the most powerful indicators ever written.
- Yet few TC2000 users understand how to use it.
- Now is your opportunity to learn how to incorporate this amazing volume oscillator into your trade analysis.
- TSV provides crossover signals, bottoming signals, topping signals, convergence and divergence. It also reveals Dark Pool “footprints”.
Time Segmented Volume Webinar will teach you:
- How to interpret TSV for day, swing, or position trading.
- Why TSV is so powerful as a volume oscillator.
- How TSV tracks Dark Pool action that triggers huge HFT explosive runs and huge gaps.
- What settings to use for Time Segmented Volume to optimize and streamline your analysis and stock picks.
- What subordinate or primary indicators work best with TSV.
- And MUCH MORE!
The Webinar: Time Segmented Volume will teach you how to properly use this leading volume indicator for various trading styles. TSV is one of the rare indicators that work in all market conditions and for all trading styles and timeframes.
In order to use any stock or market indicator properly, you must understand:
- What type or category the indicator belongs to.
- What market data is used in the formula.
- What market condition was underway at the time the indicator was written?
- What are its limitations?
- Whether it is for short-term or long-term analysis.
- What indicator patterns form and what each means.
- The market conditions under which the indicator works ideally.
- What the indicator was designed to reveal.
- Which sub-indicators to use with the indicator, if any.
- What was the intent of the indicator writer?
The reason there are different kinds of indicators is that the market conditions change over time. As these changes occurred, indicators writers and mathematicians created different indicators to work in a particular market condition.
Therefore, you need to understand which indicators will work best for your trading style AND for the current market condition.
Want More Training?
Time Segmented Volume 8 Week Online Indicator Study Course
This course is held online over 8 weeks. Weekly written lectures are posted online at our Online Student Campus. The course comes with access to a private blog for receiving current market examples of TSV patterns during the semester. Also included are a set of TSV-based charting tools for TC2000 and email support for the course material.
*Recommended Preparation: The Methodology Essentials Course
Contact a Curriculum Advisor: